Miami airport sedan service
Featured executive sedan providers at MIA Airport
Whether you're a couple or a small family, an intimate ride to MIA airport can go a long way in making or breaking a vacation. Rest assured that your rest would come by booking a private sedan with Driivers. Head to equally intimate locations in your car like Bayfront Park, a recreational oasis in the heart of downtown.
A chauffeured town car is also a great way to get rides to the Miami Beach Convention Center quickly for your next meeting or convention. This huge facility, complete with 2 ballrooms, four exhibition hall and even a place to have concerts, hosts more than 70,000 people per year.
Travel through the city streets without having to worry about running into pedestrians, sharing a bus with a bunch of strangers, or simply not enjoying yourself due to lack of privacy by enjoying the subtle beauty of having your own private sedan. Take advantage and go for a relaxing drive through the beautiful Flagship neighborhood, checking out parts of South Beach, or as locals call it SoBe, and the ever-changing threshold between ocean and land.
Executive Sedans for Miami International Airport
A colorful airport designed to match the city of Miami’s likewise hue of people and nightlife, Miami International Airport is one of the busiest transport hubs in the world. Leave the airport quick with a handy lift ready, an executive sedan being one of the most valuable for professionals looking to discover the region’s rich backdrop, whether it’s for stylish networking on a yacht or scenic drives through vibrant art deco districts colored neon by night. Arrive at work functions or cool shoreline restaurants, avoiding the hassle of traffic, crowds and parking with a quick drop off, also taking advantage of the freedom to keep walking along Miami Beach without having to turn back.
Things to Do in Miami
A popular executive destination is the modern Miami Beach Convention Center, not only because of its central location to Miami Beach’s off-shore island vibe, but an array of Cuban-style restaurants that give networking an especially scenic backdrop. Explore Miami Beach’s massive fine dining scene for the chance to wow clientele, choosing between the Latin-themed cuisine of The Bazaar by Jose Andres, or the celebrity-filled atmosphere of The F`orge, more Euro-centric options ranging from the Pan-Asian delicacies of Jaya at The Setai, and Italian from Scarpetta by Scott Conant. Beyond high-brow dishes are more priceless ways to have fun, whether it be a stroll through the Art Deco District or South Pointe Pier.
What’s at Miami International Airport
- MIA’s Jetsetter Spa: Relax by way of spa with a sit-down at the airport’s Jetsetter Spa, located in Terminal H and offering manicures and massages
- MIA People Mover: Welcome to the future! Travel to other terminals by using the 3rd Level’s Mover Station, a free train system designed to keep the flow going in a safe and scenic way
- Wall of Honor: Pay respect to the dozens of military members from Florida at the airport’s Wall of Honor, located in Concourse D
- Lodging: The airport is home to one hotel; the Miami International Airport Hotel located on the 2nd level in Central Terminal E
- Chapel/Meditation Room: Located in Terminal D, the Miami Airport Chapel offers Christian mass on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, as well as Catholic mass on Saturdays
- Multi-Sensory Room: Concourse D is home to a Multi-Sensory Room designed to help passengers with mental handicaps better prepare for their flight
- Plane Fun: A traditional children’s play area is located in Concourse E, offering interactive airplane-themed games
- Information Center: Several information centers are available throughout Terminals D, E, H and J, open from 6 - 10
- Lost & Found: Lose something? Walk over to Terminal D’s Lost & Found, or file a claim online