| User Agreement|
Last updated: May 24, 2018
AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM WEB SITE - ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Travel Tranz, Inc., also doing business as AirportShuttles.com (hereinafter "AirportShuttles.com"), provides the information and services available on its Web site located at www.airportshuttles.com and affiliated sites (each site and collectively the "Site") under the following terms and conditions. For purposes of this Policy, "you" means yourself and the entity you represent, if applicable.
This Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy") applies to you whenever you use the Site, book or use the services ("Services") of the third party transportation service providers available through the Site ("Service Providers"), or communicate with AirportShuttles.com. If you do not accept the terms of this Policy, you may not use the Site or services available through the Site.
AirportShuttles.com reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. You are encouraged to check this Policy each time you access the Site. Your continued use of this Site indicates you agree to the terms of the most current version of this Policy posted online.
1. USE OF SITE AND SERVICES; LAWS AND REGULATIONS. AirportShuttles.com grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this Site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Policy. You may only use this Site to make reservations for Services and shall not use the Site for any unauthorized purpose or in any manner in violation of this Policy.
You agree not to use the Site or Services in any way that violates any laws, rules or regulations. Furthermore, you may not use the Services to transfer or transmit dangerous or illegal materials or to commit illegal acts. Additional requirements and restrictions regarding the Services are set forth in the Transport Conditions and Cancellation Policy section of this Site, and you must check with your Service Provider(s) in the event they have their own applicable rules and regulations regarding the Services. In certain areas, state and foreign laws and requirements may restrict our ability to operate and book Services, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to book Services.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site, along with all graphics, images, text, information, sounds and other content (collectively "Content") is the property of AirportShuttles.com, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, service mark and other intellectual property rights. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any Content available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. All rights, title and interest in the trade dress, selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content are specifically reserved to AirportShuttles.com or its licensors. Your internal reproduction of the Site is permitted only to the extent necessary to allow you to utilize the Site. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from the Site solely for your internal, personal use, and any such copies must bear the copyright notice included on each Web page.
You may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks associated with the Site for any purpose, including, but not limited to use of marks as "hot links" or metatags in other sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of AirportShuttles.com.
If you believe your proprietary works have been copied and made accessible on this Site in any way that constitutes an infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, please promptly contact AirportShuttles.com in writing at the address provided below.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites. The links are only provided as a convenience and AirportShuttles.com does not necessarily endorse any of these sites or the content, advertising, products and services available on or through such sites. AirportShuttles.com assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites, even if reached through this Site, nor does AirportShuttles.com make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service available on or through any such site.
4. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. AirportShuttles.com prohibits unauthorized deep links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the Site or any portion of the Site. AirportShuttles.com reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. AirportShuttles.com has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
5. NO WARRANTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM IS SOLELY A BOOKING SERVICE FOR THIRD PARTY TRANSPORT SERVICES PROVIDERS. AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES (A) DO NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES TO YOU, AND (B) ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ACTIONS OR INACTIONS AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES.
INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED BY AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM PARTIES, WHETHER ORIGINAL TO AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM OR FROM THIRD PARTIES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR THE QUALITY OR TIMELINESS OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY SERVICE PROVIDER.
AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM PERIODICALLY ADDS, CHANGES, OR UPDATES THE INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS ON THIS SITE WITHOUT NOTICE. AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EACH SERVICE PROVIDER. PLEASE CAREFULLY REview THE SERVICE PROVIDER'S RULES AND REGULATIONS AT THE TIME OF BOOKING AND PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICES.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; INDEMNITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR SUBCONTRACTORS (THE "AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM PARTIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE) THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITIES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM PARTIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USES OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LESSER OF $100 OR THE ACTUAL AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE SERVICE PROVIDER FOR SUCH SERVICES. SEE OUR TRANSPORT CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR DETAILS ON OUR LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS RESTRICT OR PROHIBIT LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES ARISING FROM USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SERVICE PROVIDERS.
7. PRIVACY. Protecting your privacy is important to AirportShuttles.com. Please read the AirportShuttles.com Privacy Statement, which describes how we use, maintain and share your information.
8. SECURITY. AirportShuttles.com uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect the security of your data submitted on or through the Site. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. AirportShuttles.com is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet and Site or for changes to or losses of data.
9. TRANSMISSION OF DATA. You acknowledge and agree that any information or data you submit to the Site becomes the property of AirportShuttles.com, unless you expressly mark it "Private and Confidential" or the like.
10. PROHIBITED USES. You agree you will not directly or indirectly: interfere with or compromise the operation of the Site or intercept, redirect or interfere with messages or data intended for transfer to other parties; access without authorization any computers, accounts or networks or penetrate any security features; interfere with the operation of this Site; transmit or distribute destructive information, such as a virus, or engage in mail bombings or distributed denial of service attacks; or tamper with any Content contained on the Site. You will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device or program to monitor or copy any of the data or content on this Site, or otherwise transfer any Site data or content for mass distribution or use in any commercial manner.
You represent and warrant that you have the capacity and authority to enter into legal binding agreements, including the authority to be bound to this Policy. We are not required to accept any transactions from users who are less than eighteen (18) years of age.
We cannot guarantee that your use of the Site or Services, or purchase of Services through the Site, complies with laws outside of the United States. You are solely responsible to comply with the laws of your jurisdiction, and you agree to hold us harmless from your violation of any such laws.
11. TERMINATION OF ACCESS; REMEDIES. In order to enforce this Policy, such as in the event of any breach or threatened breach, AirportShuttles.com may suspend and/or terminate your access to and use of the Site and/or Services without notice. You understand and agree that AirportShuttles.com shall be entitled to receive preliminary injunctive relief without the necessity of posting bond, along with other equitable and legal remedies against you, with respect to its enforcement of this Policy.
12. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. You understand that you are purposely accessing this Site of AirportShuttles.com and communicating or transacting with AirportShuttles.com, which business maintains the Site and a physical presence in Broward County, Florida, USA; therefore, you agree that your use of the Site and Services, and this Policy and its performance, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA, and applicable federal laws and regulations without regard to conflicts of law principals. Without limiting the arbitration provisions in Section 13, you understand and agree that all proceedings relating to this Site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained exclusively in the state or federal courts in and for Broward County and the Southern District of Florida.
13. ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim (except for AirportShuttles.com's rights to injunctive relief, in accordance with Section 11), whether based on contract, tort or other legal theory arising out or relating to this Site and/or Policy shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration conducted in Broward County, Florida. The arbitrator will be bound by the provisions of this Policy and by the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's awards and decisions shall be final and binding upon the parties, and any decision rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in and enforced by any court having jurisdiction thereof. YOU AGREE THAT NO CLASS ACTION SHALL BE INITIATED OR MAINTAINED AGAINST AIRPORTSHUTTLES.COM PARTIES OR ITS AFFILIATES.
14. ATTORNEYS FEES. If AirportShuttles.com or its affiliates takes any legal action to enforce this Policy, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
15. NO WAIVER; SEVERABILITY. Any failure by AirportShuttles.com to enforce any of its rights under this Policy or applicable laws shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If any provision of this Policy shall be deemed unlawful or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions hereunder.
16. TERMS AND CONDITIONS. View the Terms and Conditions of making reservations with AirportShuttles.com website.