Kansas City airport sedan service
|More MCI airport transfers: Kansas City|
Featured executive sedan providers at MCI Airport
In addition to having time for you, private sedans with Zumu, FlitWays or Blacklane can be an especially good choice for those looking to get to their destination with a sense of intimacy. Luckily, the beautiful country roads sprawled across the outer edges of Kansas City are perfect for driving around, especially if you want to do something simple, like admire one of the city’s famous sunsets from a pretty place.
Historically built in the famous Beaux-Arts architecture, Kansas City Union Station is a place where many have said goodbye as well as hello, but overall it’s a beautiful place to visit. It replaced the smaller Union Depot in 1878 due to the economic boom the city received during World War I, and to this day the 20-acre train station is as bustling as it was then.
While you’re at Union Station, eat at one of the many eateries within the facility, like Harvey’s, a beautifully designed restaurant that treats waiting passengers to a variety of American fare. If you’re more interested in upscale seafood, grab a bite at Pierpont’s at Union Station, the facility’s only elegant option.
Executive Sedan Providers at Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
A few miles north of downtown, Kansas City International offers a quiet backdrop for fliers interested in calm arrivals, especially for work trips to the Kansas City Convention Center. Show up to stylish events by booking an executive sedan to help you lead the way, choosing between popular rideshare provider like Blacklane for expert rides that compliment cool restaurants and posh neighborhoods with smooth driving. Also blend into rural backdrops for starry drives through old country roads at any point, whether it be for the sake of networking or the art of clearance.
Things to Do in Kansas City
In addition to making grandiose first impressions and sleek arrivals, executive sedans can be really helpful for taking work breaks. Look forward to a walk and some lunch in Kansas City’s historic Union Station, enjoying modest outlooks at historic trains and old exhibits showcasing architecture’s hay day. Guests can also utilize the ride to try out KC’s fine dining scene, getting to upscale restaurants like Webster House, an old schoolhouse converted into a chandelier-draped eatery, or Novel, home to a New American take on southern cuisine perfect for getting the full experience. And for those visiting with their families, a few all-in-one hotspots are located near downtown’s Penn Valley Park, from the Money Museum to LEGOLAND.
What’s at Kansas City Airport
- Mother’s Lounge - There is a nursing room in the lounge for Alaska/American/Frontier Airlines that can also work as family room for single families - this room includes a toy, cozy seating and a light dimmer
- United Departure Lounge - Enjoy kicking you feet back in this especially large lounge, offering exceptional quietude and a private mother’s lounge
- Airport Ambassadors - First time visiting MCI Airport? Get help from one of many Airport Ambassadors - they wearing red blazers, and are all Kansas City locals
- Lodging - There is no official airport located on-site although there are several just a couple miles away
- Lost & Found - Need help finding something? Call the Terminal Help Desk at 816-243-5237