|Hermosillo Airport Shuttles|
|General Ignacio L. Pesqueira International Airport commonly known as Hermosillo International Airport abbreviated HMO is in Sonora, Mexico.|
The buses also have fare boxes on them and take smartcards. A one way trip is 6 pesos (40 cents USD). There are no transfers on buses. The service is frequent enough that if you see one of the older non-air conditioned buses coming you can wait for a new one to arrive n a few minutes.
There is trolley service from the Metropolitan Cathedral of Hermosillo to the city center The trolley runs on the weekends during ht evenings. Along the route you will see some of the best sights and landscapes in the city. Taxi are available for tourist and are pretty cheap. It’s best to request a reservation through your hotel for the cheapest travel. You can also rent a car with GPS for about $50 USD per day.
Hotels near HMO
About Hermosillo Airport
Things to do in Hermosillo
• Take in the city view at the intersection of Blvd. Jose Maria Morelos and Blv. Juan Bautista de Estcalante. People park and bring their cameras to take in the sights. The area is policed.
• Take the kids to the city Zoo, Centro Ecologico. See Lions, bears, kangaroos, alligators, wolves, snakes, giraffes, and more.
• See the government palace, Palacio de Govierno, there are beautiful sculptures and murals.
• Biking, hiking, and expoloring the mountainous trails is very popular in Hermosillo.
• Shopping is also great in Hermosillo; there are many American stores like Walmart, Sam’s club, COSTCO, Office Depot, Footlocker, and other clothing stores. The prices are lower than what you would normally pay in the U.S. and other countries. Walmart is considered a very upscale store in Hermosillo and in many ways they are much nicer than the ones you find in the U.S.
HMO Contact Information