Jacksonville airport van service
Featured private van providers at JAX Airport
There are a variety of advantages you get from a private van as opposed to a shared ride van, one of which is the luxury of riding around where you want, when you want. Reserve one today from Talixo or AirportShuttles.com and enjoy the luxury of personal space when you plan out your day. With boundless opportunities, one can move from urban to country in mere minutes, giving themselves the added benefit of variety.
Take advantage of this variety by visiting great locations like Hanna Park, a famous local surf spot located just a few miles outside the city. Taking up over 1.5 mils of public beach, the park is part of the Jacksonville Beaches area, and offers tourists the opportunity to see over 400 acres of untouched mother nature.
For those more interested in the urban scene, go for a walk along St. Johns River Park for a look at the city’s Southbank Riverwalk attraction. Located along the beautiful walkway is the famous Friendship Fountain, a massive structure that is both an architectural masterpiece as well as a symbol of unity.
Van Providers at Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
A constant buzz of tourism and business 20 miles from the Georgia-Florida border, Jacksonville International Airport is a beacon for big groups looking to discover a massive city together, from family vacations at everglade nature preserves, to sports fields and convention centers that make work convoys worth it. Discover great locales together, all with a ride that makes the bonding simple - book a private van from either Talixo or Go Airport Shuttles to get the day started hassle-free, enjoying the luxury of personal space as well as the chance to carry at least a dozen passengers across the largest city in the United States.
Things to Do in Jacksonville
Nestled on the northeast end of the state, Jacksonville is Florida’s most populous city, the tropical metropolis offering an array of group-friendly landmarks perfect for big adventures in a van. Take time to shop in coastline communities like Neptune Beach, afterward venturing toward spacious restaurants, whether it’s the famous fish fries at Clark’s Fish Camp Seafood Restaurant, or marina-side tables from within Safe Harbor Seafood Restaurant Jax Beach’s oasis. And of course, rare graces with nature make the outskirts just as worth visiting, north side attractions close to the airport including the rare white tigers of Catty Shack, as well as Mount Cornelia’s elevated trails from within the Timucuan Ecological Preserve.
What’s at JAX Airport
- Comfort Zone Spa - Get a relaxing massage, or modest exfoliation in Concourse A, open 8 - 7
- Delta Sky Club - Business travelers flying Delta can relax at this quiet lounge in Concourse A. Perks include snacks and views of the tarmac, open 7 - 7
- Lodging - Stay overnight at one of two on-site hotels: DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville Airport and Microtel Inn and Suites
- Art - Since 1995, JAX Airport has offered an extensive arts program to local artists, making the center courtyard a revolving gallery of statues and installations great for turning delays into mindful walks
- Meditation Room - Take a breath before security in the airport’s interfaith meditation room
- Information Desk - Have any questions? Ask the Information Desk in the main courtyard area
- Lost & Found - Lose something? Call the Lost & Found Office